Social & Dress code
Behavior and attire when entering a facility.
When visiting a facility, persons are reminded of the following:
• For your safety and the safety of persons under our charge, our visit procedure has been updated and is subject to change at any given time, as a result of COVID-19. Visit https://ttprisons.com/official/visitation/ for updated information
• Be on time for your appointment
• Photo identification must be shown to the Visit Officer for verification
• Visit Officers are there to answer any questions you may have and to ensure that your visit to your loved one is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
• All visitors must adhere to the Prison Service’s guidelines as they relate to COVID-19, Dress Code, and Prohibited Items
• All visitors and their possessions will be searched as we seek to maintain a safe and secure environment.
• Trafficking is an offence which is punishable by a term of imprisonment
• Any behavior deemed to be inappropriate, including that of a sexual, rowdy, or unprofessional nature, will not be tolerated.
Note: Visitors are encouraged to dress appropriately when visiting a prison facility. As with all Government establishments and more so, one which falls under the ambit of the Ministry of National Security, a strict dress code is enforced at all the nation’s prisons. Persons are reminded that one can be refused a visit as a result of inappropriate wear.